Almost there
The Etymology of our coming child Ayana Sarai
Understanding that names hold great meaning, we explain to our family, that Ayana will not be named arbitrarily.
My wife and I our expecting the third child of our soon-to-be Trinity have recently learned that the child will be a girl. Many know I had a boy name all ready but the spirit of Ahar'n Selassie (meaning "The Warrior Son of The Enlightened Power of the Trinity") is staying put until another time but this newest of our sistas have answered our calls from this plane for more life in the Family.
The name we have is Ayana Sarai and here is the meaming so far:
AYANA
Ethiopian = Beautiful Flower
Sanskrit = salvation, path, the way
SARAI
Semetic/Arabic/Hebrew = My Princess
also means Queen
Hebrew variant of several original KMT phrases
Sa = Son (Sa-RA means Son of the Sun)
Protector in the MTUNTR glyphs
Son and Sun are interchangeable
From the Hebrew (from the Nile Valley antecedents)
Sarai became Sarah and because she was the wife and/or niece of Abraham, we know that the names are both codes for their connection to the KMT Sun God RA
I guess we can say the name of Ayana Sarai means "The Radiant Queen/Princess that is a Blooming Flower of Salvation". A mouthful but we try not to do anything arbitrary with these young folk.
Recap our other Children's name meaning:
Amira Senayet = The Gifted Beloved of Radiance (Gifted Princess)
Aaliyah Saada = The Exalted One Beholden of Sacred Trust (Trusted Most High)
All of our children's names have a legacy in which we want to impart to then that they have a deep purpose for being here and for becoming the things they are here to become.
1 Comments:
At 12:48 PM, July 24, 2005,
Stacy said…
Glad you're doing well; I love the names you have picked out for your girls. There meanings are beautiful. Well, so you're going to be the mother of 3 girls, and I'm the mother of 3 boys. Funny. Anyway I've left Blogger; I'm over at MuNu now. . Come visit sometime.
Post a Comment
<< Home